Whether you are remodeling your kitchen/bathroom, adding a bathroom, or upgrading, you’ll need new plumbing fixtures. There are so many options to choose from- but the experts at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air can help. We have the experience and expertise to help with your plumbing fixture installation.
We have served residents and businesses in Western North Carolina for more than 40 years. You can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right.
Plumbing Fixtures We Can Install
The technicians at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air have the knowledge and training to install a variety of plumbing fixtures, including the following:
- Sinks: a new sink can improve the aesthetics and functionality of your space
- Faucets: whether you are installing a new sink or bathtub or just replacing the faucet, the team at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air can help.
- Toilets: modern low-flow toilets are popular these days because they conserve water- which can help your utility costs. In addition, it can increase the property’s value, so it’s a smart upgrade if you plan to sell soon.
- Bidets: though we don’t see them very often in American homes, a bidet offers a variety of benefits, from reducing toilet paper waste to increasing cleanliness; a bidet is a perfect addition to a septic system.
- Showers: replacing the shower is one of the most popular bathroom upgrades. A luxury fixture with a sliding glass door and massaging showerhead can make all the difference.
- Bathtubs: if you enjoy soaking in the bath, consider installing a jetted tub or if you want to make the bathtub easy to use for elderly loved ones, consider a walk-in tub.
- Dishwasher: one of the best additions to your kitchen is a new, high-efficiency dishwasher.
- Garbage disposal: Whether installing a garbage disposal for the first time or replacing an existing one, let the techs at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air take care of it.
- Sprayer: even if you don’t want to replace the entire sink or faucet, we can install a sprayer to increase the functionality of your kitchen sink.
- Ice maker: if you’re tired of people forgetting to put water in the ice trays, consider having an ice maker installed in your kitchen. This will keep you from running out of ice ever again.
No matter what type of plumbing fixture you want to have installed, the technicians at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air have the experience and expertise to get it done right the first time.
Our Promises to You
At Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air, we promise to always put our customers first. Here are a few things we can guarantee:
We will work on your schedule
We are available 24/7 for all your HVAC and plumbing emergencies. If you have a broken plumbing fixture and need it fixed immediately, contact us, and we will get there as soon as possible.
We only hire qualified technicians.
We only dispatch professional, trained plumbers who have experience and can pass a background check. We are committed to this, so we ensure our quality of service remains intact.
We offer unprecedented guarantees
We promise that you will be 100% satisfied with our work or we will do it again. We want you to hire us for your future needs- and to tell your friends and family about us.
We charge by the job- not the hour
All of our services are approved by you in advance. That way, your cost for our services is never a surprise.
Choose Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air to Install Your Plumbing Fixtures
Whether you are remodeling your kitchen/bathroom, adding a bathroom, or upgrading,, you have lots of options when choosing your fixtures. Let the experts at Ward Plumbing, Heating, and Air help! We have worked with the residents and business owners in Western North Carolina for more than 40 years and consider our customers part of our family. Come join us!