Our mission is to keep you safe and comfortable. Contact us today, and you’ll get a friendly, knowledgeable Western North Carolinian on the other end.
Do you want to keep your air conditioner running as long as possible and avoid costly repairs? Air conditioning maintenance is the best way to preserve your system and keep it functioning as it should all summer long. At Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air, we handle everything with prompt and professional service.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
Air conditioning maintenance is a preventative service to ensure your AC system is prepared for the workload the summer season brings. A professional HVAC technician will thoroughly inspect the unit to make sure each component is operating efficiently and effectively. Our technicians can catch underlying issues and provide needed repairs ahead of time, which avoids an uncomfortable breakdown in the middle of summer.
When you call a Ward AC professional, your maintenance service will include the following tasks and more.
- Checking All Components: Your air conditioner has many small, fragile electrical components. During maintenance, your service technician checks every piece individually to ensure it works as intended.
- Cleaning and Replacing: The HVAC professional will clean the inside and outside of your unit so it’s free from debris and dust. They’ll replace the air filter and restore your refrigerant levels to normal.
- Tightening Controls: Your service technician can confirm your thermostat projects an accurate reading and fine-tune its control over the air conditioner. They can also verify all safety controls work as intended.
- Lubricate Moving Parts: This service helps reduce friction between moving components and allows them to slide past each other easily. Without proper lubrication before a long season of work, your air conditioner will wear and require repair sooner than necessary.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
AC maintenance in Sylva, NC is the most important thing you can do for your air conditioner. Like any machine with moving pieces, your AC unit ages and wears over time. The more you use it, the faster it degrades. Air conditioner maintenance is important, because it helps keep your home comfortable and repairs and breakdowns minimal. You can enjoy your summer without worrying about if your air conditioner is running effectively.
Consider regular maintenance an investment: by spending a little money upfront, you’ll spend less later. You can’t avoid replacing your air conditioner forever, but the longer your unit lasts, the more value you’ll get from it.
The Benefits Of Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
We promise, regular air conditioning maintenance is worth it! The preventative service can present a wide variety of benefits, such as:
- Prolonging It’s Life Expectancy
- Achieving Peak Performance
- Preventing Repairs
Prolonging It’s Life Expectancy
With regular maintenance, your air conditioner can last up to 20 years. When you neglect maintenance, you could reduce your unit’s life expectancy to as little as ten years. Other conditions affect your unit’s life, such as how frequently you use it, your climate, or damage from repairs or faulty installation. Regular maintenance mitigates all these issues and more.
Achieving Peak Performance
AC maintenance ensures your unit runs at peak performance. Over time, your AC system loses its ability to perform at its best from accumulating dirt or old age. This leads to higher utility bills and poor indoor air quality that aggravates allergies.
By improving the unit’s energy efficiency and air quality, HVAC professionals help you save money over time with lower energy bills and fewer professional visits.
The less you maintain your air conditioning system, the more frequently you spend money on repairs. Even the best air conditioners require repairs, but the more you can prevent it, the better it is for your budget! AC repairs can be uncomfortable and inconvenient, let our team help avoid air conditioning repairs all together with AC maintenance in Sylva, NC.
When To Schedule Air Conditioner Maintenance
You should schedule maintenance at least once a year. Spring is the best time as it ensures your unit runs well through the most intense season. If you want to confirm you didn’t damage the unit over the summer, schedule a second maintenance appointment for the fall.
Call Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air To Maintain Your Air Conditioner
If you take care of your air conditioner, it will take care of you in return. Call Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air to schedule AC maintenance in Leicester, NC and surrounding areas. We can extend the life of your air conditioner and keep your house cool and comfortable.