Our mission is to keep you safe and comfortable. Contact us today, and you’ll get a friendly, knowledgeable Western North Carolinian on the other end.
In Sylva, NC and surrounding areas, average winter temperatures can dip into the 20s. Sometimes, they’ll go even lower should a strong cold front come through. A dependable heating system is essential for the winter season, because it will keep you and other residents warm and cozy throughout all temperature drops.
Our team at Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air is available 24/7 for emergency and regular heating repair services. Our NATE certified technicians can quickly arrive at your home, identify the problem, and determine the best course of action to restore your home comfort.
When Do I Need Heating Repair?
While some heating repairs can be easy to identify, others are so subtle that you’ll miss them for days or even weeks on end. If you pick up on any of the following signs, you should call us to schedule a heating checkup:
- Your heating unit makes erratic noises during operation.
- The unit cycles abnormally (cycles last far longer than before or repeatedly stop and start).
- Your vents produce a weak stream of air.
- The heating cycles fail to take the chill out of the air.
- Your energy bills have inexplicably gone through the roof.
When these issues crop up on your radar, don’t wait to get our team on the case! Your system could have a serious problem that will worsen without professional heating repair.
What Are Some Common Heating Problems?
When a heating system exhibits the above symptoms, it often has a problem with blockages, foreign objects stuck somewhere in the system, or component failure. We frequently encounter myriad issues requiring quick, simple fixes:
- A dirty or ill-fitting air filter that restricts airflow
- Broken or corroded electrical connections
- A misconnected or outdated thermostat
- Dusty or clogged components that need cleaning and detail work
How Can Ward Fix The Issue?
At Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air, we employ the same proactive approach to each service call, regardless of severity. Our technicians use the following protocol to assess, identify, and remedy the issue:
- Inspect: First, we look at the components that may be the source of your issue. Our trained eyes are often enough to recognize issues through a keen visual inspection.
- Troubleshoot: If we can’t identify the problem with a once-over, we may test how your system runs. Our technicians can pick up on any queues that non-professionals might miss. We’ll learn how the system works in its current condition.
- Identify: The clues we pick up on typically indicate an obvious problem. After identifying the core issue, we can move on to repairs.
- Solve: Whether we must replace, repair, or clean a part, we’ll solve the problem. Before leaving, our technicians ensure your system is back in working order.
Help Your Heating System Excel With Services From Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air
If you live in western North Carolina, let Ward Plumbing, Heating, & Air be your go to heating repair company! Our expert technicians proudly service all types and brands of heating systems to keep your home comfortable. Call 828-785-4912 for emergency HVAC assistance from Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air at any time.